Fire officials: Unattended charcoal grill causes house fire


Fire officials: Unattended charcoal grill causes house fire

(Courtesy: Fairfax Co Fire and Rescue)

FAIRFAX CO., Va. (ABC7) — 
Fairfax Co. and Alexandria Fire crews responded to a heavy house fire on Saturday night that started due to an unattended charcoal grill.
Crews arrived to the home in the 3400 block of Beechcraft Drive in the Hybla Valley section of Fairfax County shortly before 11 p.m.
Investigators say the fire started when an unattended charcoal grill ignited the wooden deck and the fire spread to the house.
Officials say there was nobody in the house when the fire broke out. A neighbor called 911.
There were no working smoke alarms inside …

Read more…

CATEGORIES
Share This
Loading...